WELCOME

he's my favorite anime!!!

Thursday, July 30, 2015

30 BEST COMPANIES TO WORK IN MALAYSIA____ first post from the second blog

SENYUMLAH SELAGI BOLEH TERSENYUM KERNA SEMNYUM ITU MEMBAWA BAHAGIA YANG TIDAK TERNILAI!!! ("_) (◕‿◕✿) ♥ ♥ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ SENYUMLAH WALAUPON HATIMU DALAM BERDUKA :))

 Hye guys! Since I can open my first blog, I decided to copy all my post from the another blog and paste it here. Nothing, just want to put all my post in one blog. After this, you would see my another copy from my second blog at here. Enjoy your reading as you can!! ehhe Change the channel if you can do it.


hye! Assalamualaikum...
how are you?
ok...as u can see...i do not update my blog for along time ago..
haahaa

oh soooooo busy with my papers.. (konon2 la)
and then tired...tired unloading and packing the stuffs into my new room

OK! now i taking intersession...do u know what is it?
intersession is a short sem that taking by a student that not going back for holiday in 2 months..
so now..im one of that students.
in this intersession..me and my friend are taking HUMAN RESOURCES PLANNING, RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION as our elective course....

we will have 2 classes in a week...but
so far, we only have 1 class...that is because the second class was cancel...

based on the information that i got from my course mate..the class was canceled because don't have lecturer to replace our permanent lecturer... so sad...u know why???

we are ready to go to class .. suddenly, my friend called me and told the class was canceled... a bit happy but then hahaaaahahha....tettttttttttttttttttttttt

so now..the point of my post is..to share 30 TOP COMPANIES IN MALAYSIA.... i found out!!! aahahah
this is my work when im in boring mood...do something that can give me the benefits...

so..here is the TOP 30 BEST COMPANIES IN MALAYSIA,
1.Shell
2.Intel
3.DHL
4.Petronas
5.McKinsey & Co
6.Maxis
7.IBM
8.Motorola
9.ExxonMobil
10.Hewlett Packard
11.CIMB
12.Ernst & Young
13.Citibank
14.Dell Asia Pacific
15.Accenture
16.PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC)
17.Toyota
18.Nokia
19.Bank Negara Malaysia
20.Western Digital
21.Air Asia
22.LogicaCMG
23.KPMG International
24.Oracle Corporation
25.Federal Express (FedEx)
26.Deloitte Malaysia
27.Ericsson
28.Samsung
29.Sony Malaysia
30.Berjaya Corporation

they were evaluated based on

1) company size (turnover)
2) reputation in industry, 
3) compensation & benefits, 
4) environment & culture (employee survey), 
5) Best Employers award winners and 
6) Fortune ranking.

sooooooo.... that is my sharing for today~
HAPPY WEEKEND!


A person  with nothing to do right noW!!!






No comments: