WELCOME

he's my favorite anime!!!

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Mom and Dad_ Sixth post from my second blog

SENYUMLAH SELAGI BOLEH TERSENYUM KERNA SEMNYUM ITU MEMBAWA BAHAGIA YANG TIDAK TERNILAI!!! ("_) (◕‿◕✿) ♥ ♥ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ SENYUMLAH WALAUPON HATIMU DALAM BERDUKA :))

*** As I copied this post from my second blog (the blog was deleted), the below post actually wrote when I was in UNIMAS during my one month holiday. I didn't went back to Kedah during that time. With intent, I can distribute the Questionnaire during that time. Now, suddenly I remembered how hard to distribute Questionnaire on that time.


Mom and Dad...
I miss both of u
I wish both of u are beside on me right now
Even we doesn't saying anything..
But at least we can facing each other.
But usually, we didnt just keep quiet.

We always have things to chatting
Especially me, I always stirring both of u even there is noting to say.
Just cakap-cakap merapu even call urs name in many time.

Oh Mom and Dad,
This post shows how much I miss you.
I have my own reasons why I am not going back
But the reasons are not achieving yet.

May Allah ease my task in here.
I can do it at our hometown but I just don't want to be rushing in doing all that kind of things.
This picture taken on my sister's wedding


No comments: