WELCOME

he's my favorite anime!!!

Thursday, July 30, 2015

I am coming now!!!_Seventh post from my second blog

SENYUMLAH SELAGI BOLEH TERSENYUM KERNA SEMNYUM ITU MEMBAWA BAHAGIA YANG TIDAK TERNILAI!!! ("_) (◕‿◕✿) ♥ ♥ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ SENYUMLAH WALAUPON HATIMU DALAM BERDUKA :))

** This post was wrote on my second blog too. I couldn't remember in what date. Just copy it here since I delete the other account.
And Nowww!

I am here again!
haha after a long time I didn't upload or update anything from myself..

coihhh today, I think it is the day for me to update....

many thing was happened in this few months,

from my self especially, my love story, my working life, and my family as well.

I think, there are few things that I might update.

So, wanna know what is all about?

Hehe Just keep on reading my blog...But that is only happen when you have the feeling to read my blog. My 'boring' blog.....Choiii...


p/s - I'll try to write in english because I want to polish my english. Since I have finish my study, so this is the time for me to maintain my second language. I knew, my english is not good but then I tried to keep it up from day to day. May God ease.






                                                                                                          

No comments: