WELCOME

he's my favorite anime!!!

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Life.._fourth post from second blog

SENYUMLAH SELAGI BOLEH TERSENYUM KERNA SEMNYUM ITU MEMBAWA BAHAGIA YANG TIDAK TERNILAI!!! ("_) (◕‿◕✿) ♥ ♥ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ SENYUMLAH WALAUPON HATIMU DALAM BERDUKA :))

** Also from the previous blog.

Life....
sometimes the event that happened in my life was not expected by me..
But these are the things that I want in my life. 

This is the way that I can use to myself in order to do something to my Uni and faculty.
I might cannot give something due to my study but at least my contribution towards my Uni and faculty is come from my co curriculum....

Ya,
 I admitted study is more important but student need to have a good soft skills..
The soft skills level of a student can know by joining Uni activities life....

I try to adapt into myself in order to make me feel comfortable.. 
I try to manage my time..

It was changed...
but it cannot change my attitudes towards someone or something that 
I always do before this.

* merapu ni.... I do not have idea to write but I have a lots of story...

   lemme show you my team...





No comments: