WELCOME

he's my favorite anime!!!

Thursday, July 30, 2015

If only I have my own car or motorcycle_fifth post from my second blog

SENYUMLAH SELAGI BOLEH TERSENYUM KERNA SEMNYUM ITU MEMBAWA BAHAGIA YANG TIDAK TERNILAI!!! ("_) (◕‿◕✿) ♥ ♥ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ SENYUMLAH WALAUPON HATIMU DALAM BERDUKA :))

** Also from the previous post in my second that had been deleted.

Assalamualaikum and Hye to the person who willing to read my bad writing

At this time, my hope is to have my own car or motorbike so that I am able to go anywhere that I like. Because as a human being, not all the time I can stay with others. I need to have my own time such lepaking at the beach even sea as well. One more thing I would like to do is just lepak at a park without doing nothing. Urghhh this situation will do by me once I felt stress or nothing to do at home. Me, myself prefer to go to this kind of places than go to shopping complex.

But sometimes, be along with others is the best way.
However, it depends on the MOOD.


as I wrote on the topic, here is......

a car...



A motorbike as well but this motorbike just in my dream, unable to ride these kind of motorbikes

hehe do I ?



Always imagine am riding this motorbike with the suit.


* My weekend just stuck at home.
* But suddenly, feeling like to go ferry place.

No comments: